Blogging is one of those things that can have you all over the place. Struggling between doing what the hell you want to do (write what I want, when I want and how I want) and doing what you think may be of interest to those who may stumble on your page and start reading. Today is one of those days and since I never did one of those traditional “about me” posts, I figured there’s no time like the present so I’m sharing 25 things you may not know about me (even if you don’t want to know) and here we go:
- I can make my ears move with no hands.
- My nickname as a child was “Bae”. (now one of the words I hate the most)
- The first time I walk home from school alone, I ran into a brick wall trying to escape a dog.
- I’m terribly ticklish. (especially around my neck; I would die from giggling before being strangled)
- My biggest pet peeve is shaking hands with the person who doesn’t want to touch. (are you a fish?)
- I am an ESTJ (to know this is to understand me!)
- The biggest misconception about me is that I’m a shopaholic who spends a lot of money on clothes, shoes and jewelry. (I hate shopping and ball on a budget)
- I’ve been fired. (thanks James, you cheating on your wife cost me my job)
- I made a guitar out of a shoebox and rubber bands as a child. (you read that right)
- I’ve been ticketed for indecent exposure.
- My hands are really small. (an ex-boyfriend said they’re really cute, like little paws)
- Tattoos are beautiful forms of artwork and if I could, would have sleeves on both arms.
- I would never skydive. (jumping out of a perfectly operating plane is ridiculous)
- I would love to travel from the east coast to the west coast in a RV.
- That scene of “The Breakfast Club” with Ally Sheedy making snow from her dandruff was the best!
- I hate when only one window is open in the car. (that vibration and noise drives me crazy)
- My favorite song is Adore.
- Men continue to ask if “Charisma” is a stage name.
- Driving over bridges is terrifying to me.
- I was (and still am) awful at math.
- Two words I struggle with spelling are extraordinaire and extraordinary. (it’s that silent “a”)
- I hate roses.
- I’ve always wanted to be a figure skater. (channeling my inner Debi Thomas)
- The library was my favorite place as a pre-teen. (too young to check out the books by Jackie Collins)
- I got caught shoplifting a pair of purple glitter legwarmers from Newberry’s.
Do you feel like you know me better?